"...to enclose the present moment; to make it stay; to fill it fuller and fuller, with the past, the present and the future, until it shone, whole, bright, deep with understanding."

Virgina Woolf, The Years


29.9.13

Known unnamed


There has to be a kind of speech
beyond naming, or even praise,  

a discipline                                  
that locates light and lets it go.   

- "Observer", by Nate Klug



It is not lust
(or at least not yet)
which only makes it more beautiful
and more confusing

It is your hand caressing
the cloth that keeps my arm
your face seeking closeness to mine
closeness alone

your hand resting on my bare skin
your whole body resting
beside my uninterrupted nakedness
just resting

even when I feel you awakening next to me
your hand rests
and remains
and keeps the stillness


No hay comentarios: